So, I’m a little busy today. It’s the end of the month, and here I find myself with many articles to write for a client, leaving me zero time to post something amazing (or at the very least helpful) here.
With this in mind, I figured I’d direct you to another blog I run – Green Wedding Slices. In the past, I’ve been horrid about keeping the wedding blog up, but lately I’ve gotten my act in gear and now the site is full of green wedding goodness.
Being that Growing a Green Family is a family blog, I can only assume that many of you are already hitched, or at least partnered up. However, I know this rule doesn’t apply to all families, so if you’re thinking about a wedding at some point in the future, or know someone who is, you may want to check out Green Wedding Slices.
In order to entice you to visit, here are some posts and lovely green wedding goodies to consider…
- Ten Reasons Why You Should Have a Green Wedding
- Amazing Wooden Journal for Your Green Wedding
- Eco Wedding Recycled Paper Bouquet
- Toms Sleek & Pretty Ballet Flats
- Peaces Of Indigo Wedding Rings
- Five DIY Eco-Friendly Wedding Ideas
- Edible flower menu for your green wedding
- Make Your Own Tall Wedding Cupcakes
- Grow Your Own Green Wedding
If green weddings aren’t your deal, no worries I should be back on board here by Wednesday with green family tips – maybe sooner if I wiz through my other work.