Note from Jennifer: Today is national Take Our Daughters And Sons To Work Day. Thus, Cedar is home with me, writing and doing some social media. When I asked what he wanted to write about, he said soda. The post below is all Cedar, including the soda shopping choices….
Soda is not eco-friendly or healthy.
- Those sugary fizzy drinks we all know and love, called soda, are unhealthy to our bodies. The average amount of calories per soda is 207 so a few cans a day is about half of your average diet.
- And if that’s not bad enough, soda is bad for your teeth and can make you spend a lot of quality time with your dentist.
- Some states have banned schools from having soda machines, which I think is okay.
- Soda is not eco-friendly because a lot of people do not recycle their cans.
- Plus most sodas are not organic.
So a soda is okay every once and a while. If you do want a soda, pick an organic brand or natural brand like: