Welcome to Growing a Green Family!
Information for readers
If you’re new to Growing a Green Family, you may be interested in the following pages…
Information for Companies
If you’re a green company, following is some need-to-know information.
- Learn how to sponsor a giveaway.
- Learn how to submit a product for review IF you’ve already read my review criteria.
- NOTE: Growing a Green Family is not currently accepting advertisement placements.
Growing a Green Family Content Areas
- Eco 101: Here learn about all the green family basics. Read tons of awesome in-depth green product reviews and read posts on topics such climate change, simple green steps your family can take, how to get out into nature, smart water and energy use and much more.
- Live Well: Learn more about how to stay healthy, limit toxins, eat nutrition organic foods, green clean your home (and body) and more. This area also includes green and savvy consumer tips and lots of ways to save money while going green. Of special interest is my how to save $50,000 series.
- Grow Green Kids: Everything you need to grow green kids from birth to the teen years is located here. Learn about green birthday parties, organic baby goods, education options and greener schools, plus find loads of crafts, toys and activities for happy kiddos.
- Green Winter: Stay cozy and warm with cool winter tips and get festive with eco-tips surrounding Christmas, Valentine’s Day and more.
- Green Spring: Warm up after winter ends with posts about Arbor day events, Easter crafts and goodies and more.
- Green Summer: Summertime at Growing a Green Family means – ice pops! Grab tips galore for making icy cold homemade popsicles in all shapes and sizes. Plus learn about greener summer camps, eco-grilling and safe sunscreen choices, among other things.
- Green Autumn: Celebrate my personal favorite time of year with Thanksgiving tips, eco-Halloween tricks and treats and loads of back-to-school ideas for a perfect green school year.