Celebrate summer in PDX with the The Oregon Berry Festival.
July 22nd & 23rd you can head to this fun family event which includes stuff like…
- Children’s activities
- Live entertainment
- How-to pie making demonstration (5pm Friday)
- A PDX chef berry cook-off
- Comedy juggler
- Agribusiness Tour – Kruger’s Farm Market on Sauvie Island
- Ice Cream Making Demonstrations with support from Organic Valley Farmers (Friday afternoon from 2-3 pm and Saturday from 4-5 pm)
- See the full event schedule
Plus of course there will be berries, berries and more berries in the form of pies, cobblers, jams, strawberry shortcake, Marionberry BBQ sauce, strawberry beer, cranberry chocolates, natural blueberry soda and more. Also if you attend, there’s going to be a chance to win a Trek Allant bike with cargo package
Admission is free so this is a great way to get out, for less, with the family. Open from noon to six on Friday, July 22nd and 11AM to six on Saturday, July 23rd.
Location: Ecotrust, 721 NW 9th Avenue, Portland, OR 97209
[Organic berries image © Dor Sela]