Interested in some common popsicle questions and answers before you start whipping up ice pops? If so, keep on reading…
I’ve been making homemade organic ice pops for years and years, so I’ve run into a fair amount of popsicle problems myself. Also, I’ve gotten a few questions by email that I’ll be answering as well. If you have a question that you don’t see below, that means I haven’t thought of it, so you might want to leave it in the comments, and I’ll add it to the list.
Homemade Organic Popsicle Basics
Questions About Popsicle Molds
- What sort of popsicle mold features should I look for?
- Are silicone popsicle molds safe?
- What sort of ice pop molds are baby-friendly?
- Can I make homemade ice pop molds somehow?
Questions About Homemade Organic Popsicle Recipes & Ingredients
Questions About Making Organic Popsicles
- I don’t have a blender, can I still make homemade ice pops?
- Should I, or can I, make sugar-free pops?
Easy as Pie Popsicle Storage Tips
Super Common Popsicle Drama to Avoid
- How come my Popsicles are as hard as rocks?
- Why do my ice pops taste so watery – where’s the flavor?
- I made popsicles with soda and they bubbled over, making a sticky mess in the freezer.
- I can’t get my ice pops out of their mold.
Lead image © creativadiva; all other image © Jennifer Chait