Note from Jennifer: Today is national Take Our Daughters And Sons To Work Day. So, Cedar is home with me, working on his writing. Earlier he posted about soda and below he’s posting an organic ice pop recipe he made today…
You should make these awesome cookie dough pops because they taste like awesomeness.
- 1 and 1/2 cups organic almond milk – or other organic milk.
- 1/3 cup organic brown sugar.
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoon Fair Trade vanilla extract.
- 4 tablespoons mini chocolate chips or chopped organic chocolate bar pieces.
- Heat up your milk in a saucepan.
- Mix in the sugar until dissolved.
- Once sugar is dissolved, whisk in vanilla.
- Pour your mixture into a bowl and place it in the freezer for one hour.
- Once your mixture starts to thicken, take it out of the freezer and carefully mix in the chocolate chips or chopped chocolate.
- Scoop ice pop mixture into ice pop molds.
- Freeze until solid.
More tasty ice pop recipes…
- 50 homemade organic yogurt popsicle recipes
- Organic blueberry oatmeal ice pops
- 10 organic popsicle recipes that celebrate autumn flavors
Images © Jennifer Chait