There’s an adorable new addition to the Belle Pure baby carrier line – the Organic Earth carrier. This simple but stylish baby carrier features 100% undyed Romanian hemp canvas that’s been prewashed for softness and has a nobby, textured appearance and according to Belle, “smells wonderful.” The inside liner is 100% organic cotton and hemp blended undyed ultra-soft fuzzy fleece.
Other features of the Organic Earth include:
- High-end outdoor backpack style buckles.
- Waistbelt rings of durable stainless steel.
- The wastbelt, shoulder straps and seat are lightly padded for comfort.
- This new carrier comes with one of Belle’s newest features, New removable head support panel cradles your sleeping baby – this is a detachable head support panel made of the same outer hemp fabric and inside fleece liner as the carrier.
- Machine or hand wash and line dry.
- Cross-over straps with high-end closed cell foam for comfort
- The Belle independent waistbelt brings weight down to your hips instead of shoulders. If you’ve ever worn your baby in a front carrier, you’ll know that this is a very nice feature. A lot of front packs put weight on your shoulders which can be painful.
- Belle carriers allow your baby to face you or the world and your baby can sit in a natural ergonomic position that supports the developing spine. Light padding in the leg area provides increased comfort for your baby.
I love the color (I couldn’t find nice creamy natural colors in baby carriers when my son was a baby) and price. At just $120, this is an outstanding price for an organic carrier. Many conventional carriers run more.
Learn more about Organic Earth.