We’ve been talking a lot about how to scale down your holiday spending and keep it green – this contest will help you do both. Just in time for the holidays, you may win an adorable organic gift for your child, simply by entering this fun giveaway.
WHAT YOU CAN WIN!:
Two Growing a Green Family readers will each win their favorite Winnie the Pooh organic plush doll from the miYim My Natural Disney collection. If you win, you’ll have your choice of Winnie the Pooh, Eeyore, Tigger or Piglet. All are totally adorable and 100% eco-friendly.
This giveaway starts today, December 5, 2011 and ends on Monday, December 12, 2011. Midnight – my time (west coast time).
HOW TO ENTER:
Leave a comment on this post, telling me which Winnie the Pooh character was your favorite growing up (mine was Eeyore) and also tell me which character is your child’s favorite now.
- U.S. residents only please. Although miYim (and Growing a Green Family) love our worldwide pals, shipping is only possible in the U.S. for this giveaway.
- One entry per household please.
- On December 12, 2011, I’ll draw two random winner from all eligible entries, post the winning name here and also email the winner.
- VERY IMPORTANT! If you’re the winner, you’ll need to email me back by December 15, 2011 with your contact info. I know that’s quick, but it would be nice to get these sent out maybe in time for the holidays. If you don’t email back by the 15th, I’ll assume that you’ve changed your mind and I’ll choose another winner.
- To get your prize to you, I’ll need your full name, U.S. mailing address, valid email, and phone number. I don’t share this info with anyone but miYim. However, if you’re not comfortable giving this info to me, please do not enter.