KidsCraft Playhouses are award winning playhouses that are not only fun but made with 100% recycled cardboard materials and each playhouse is 100% post-play recyclable as well.
KidsCraft playhouses come in two current flavors – an adorable little Creation Cottage and The Shuttle Imagination; perfect for little adventurers. The cottage measure 42.25″L x 39.5″W x 54″H when assembled and can fit a few small children. The shuttle measure 39″L x 34″W x 72″H and fin attachments are 12″ in length. In nice weather these little playhouses can be used outside but they’re also perfect for indoor play when rainy weather keeps everyone in.
Eco & fun perks of KidsCraft Playhouses:
- Of course a huge benefit is that these little houses are made with 100% recycled cardboard material. This means inexpensive play value for your kids and you can 100% recycle the playhouse when your child outgrows it.
- Playhouses are made locally in the USA.
- The unique design surface of each playhouse allows for a crafty and sturdy drawing surface for your child. Because the exterior is a blank white canvas, your child will be able to design their own home or shuttle using their imagination.
- KidsCraft carries a few other products as well as their playhouses, such as crayons for decorating said playhouses, and all are non-toxic and eco-friendly.
- Playhouses are affordable for families.
- KidsCrafts is a Trees for the Future partner and just planted 1,000 trees with the organization this past Earth Day. In fact, through this program, KidsCraft supports sustainability by planting one tree for every product sold.
KidsCraft is also an ASTRA partner and member of The Empty Stocking Fund.
The best thing about these playhouses in my opinion, besides the fact that they leave a very small footprint, is the personalization options. I like that these start out as a blank canvas. You can use non-toxic paint, markers, crayons or even recycled paper pieces to spruce up your playhouse. Each child can therefore feel like this playhouse is truly their own, not just a cookie cutter playhouse. Take a look at the gallery below for some awesome personalized ideas for both the cottage and shuttle.
Coming up: A KidsCraft playhouse review.