Ice pops are one of the most searched for terms here at Growing a Green Family. I can only assume that this means that Growing a Green Family readers are extra super smart.
Learn about homemade popsicles
Ice pops aren’t only delicious and a great way to cool off when it’s hot, but homemade popsicles are also very eco-friendly, thrifty and fun. Homemade ice pops are also usually way more healthy than store-bought pops, if you make them right.
Seeing as how I love ice pops and readers seem to love ice pops, I figured I’d gather all the ice pop posts together in one easy to browse location.
Ice pop basics
- Learn about all the best benefits of homemade popsicles.
- Pros and cons of making your own homemade popsicle molds.
- Get all your ice pop questions answered at organic homemade popsicle Q&A.
Ice pop gear
- Non-toxic popsicle molds for homemade popsicles – including tips on how to buy, which molds are best and how to use them.
- Ice Pop Joy – a luscious book full of ice pop recipes.
- Stainless steel non-toxic popsicle molds.
- Best ice pop molds for babies and toddlers.
- Tovolo twin pop popsicle mold review.
Ice pop recipes
- 50 amazing homemade popsicle recipes – veggie pops, fruit pops, ice cream pops, herbal tea pops and everything in between.
- Pure Sunshine Organic Ice Pops
- Vanilla Tofu ice pops for babies
- Soda pop ice pops – pink grapefruit and root beer
- Leftover organic veggie (and fruit) pops
- Homemade Organic Watermelon Ice Pops
- Earth Day ice pops
- Sick day organic green tea and vitamin C pops
- Boozy, sweet and savory homemade ice pops for adults