Autumn kicked off yesterday and we celebrated with…
- 10 Organic Popsicle Recipes that Celebrate Autumn Flavors
- Nature-minded Craft Ideas that Celebrate Autumn
However, I also thought a round-up of some past fall ideas might be useful plus the cutest little autumn toy ever! First the toy…
Apple Park Who the Owl Picnic Pal: This adorable fall toy is cuddly and cute, made of 100% organic cotton corduroy and filled with a blend of organic cotton and natural corn fiber. There are two sizes; large and small. The Large owl comes seated in a swing; the Small owl arrives on a nest. Cute right?! Plus, the small owl is under $20 – a great price for an eco-friendly toy.
Now, how about we look at some green family reads that can help get your autumn off to a great start.
Keep autumn green
- Fun green ways to celebrate autumn – plus some nice ways to keep your fall eco-friendly.
- 15 small steps that can help you save home energy during the fall season.
- Why not plant some trees in the fall? This guide will show you how.
- It’s not too chilly yet, but cold days are coming. Get ready for winter with low-cost or free weatherization.
- Make sure to Celebrate Buy Nothing Day instead of Black Friday. If shopping is all you want to do, check out fun stuff to do on Black Friday that does not involve shopping
- Pretty recycled autumn holiday cards.
- Do You Need an Organic Halloween Pumpkin?
- Where to find an organic Halloween pumpkin
- Adorable and Eco-friendly Halloween Party Invitations
- Hyper Cute Eco-Friendly Halloween Goodies
- Cool Homemade Halloween Costume Ideas for Kids
- National Costume Swap Day is Coming – Register Your Own Costume Swap
- Organic pumpkin cupcakes with colored sugar glaze for Halloween
- Full Moon Brownie Zbar for Halloween
- Scare up some healthy organic Halloween treats
- Celebrate an Eco-Friendly Thanksgiving + Throw a Green Thanksgiving Event
- Eco-Friendly Thanksgiving Place Cards
- Homemade Organic Pumpkin Pie
- Natural Thanksgiving Decor
- Homemade Organic Pie Crusts 101