If you’re looking for a great way to score green family news and tips, then you’re going to want to sign up for the new Growing a Green Family newsletter.
Why offer a newsletter if I already have the blog?
Mainly to offer a better option to folks who don’t have time to visit blogs as often as they like, but who do have email and the ability to check it often. This will hopefully be a much better way to streamline green family news and tips than RSS is. RSS is cool and all, but it really only offers post snippets, you know.
What’s going to be in the new newsletter?
Growing a Green Family’s newsletter will offer the following perks…
- News – related to current happenings at this blog, in case you do want to come back for a visit.
- Exclusive green advice – may include, but is not limited to, new (fast) organic recipes plus quick green tips and eco-action steps not offered at the blog.
- Reader tips – Growing a Green Family readers leave awesome comments, which sadly, not everyone knows. However, I know, and I think some of this advice should be featured content.
- Green money saving – because I’m all about green living on the cheap I’ll be working with some green companies in order to score some nice eco-coupon codes and special discounts for your family (for real green goods, not bunk). I’m not a fan of wasting a post on coupon codes on the blog, so the newsletter will allow me a good way to offer green savings more often.
- Extras – such as special seasonal green tip emails, themed messages focused on one specific eco-topic and more.
Now, if everything goes off without a hitch, the first issue will be going out this week. That means you’ll want to sign up now so you don’t miss an issue. There’s a handy dandy sign up form in the sidebar now (to your right), but just to make it simple for you, I’ll also include a sign up form below.