A sweet USDA Certified Organic lotion stick and lip balm that both kids and parents will like.
USDA Certified Organic Coconut & Lime Lotion Stick and Coconut & Lime Lip Balm both from Bubble & Bee. These products also come in many other yummy flavors, such as raspberry, peppermint cocoa, apple, orange, root beer, pomegranate, lavender, unscented and more.
Use the lotion stick to heal and moisturize dry, chapped skin plus make your skin feel velvety-smooth. The USDA-certified organic, lip balm goes on smooth and cocoa butter, sunflower oil and beeswax heal and moisturize chapped lips year-round.
An affordable $2.99 for the lip balm and $7.95 for the lotion stick. There’s also a great deal on a Mini Gift Set, where you can get both a lotion stick and lip balm for $9.99.
Lotion stick: Organic beeswax, organic cocoa butter, organic extra virgin coconut oil, organic sweet almond oil, organic lime essential oil, certified organic coconut extract.
Lip balm: Organic sunflower oil, organic cocoa butter, organic beeswax, organic coconut flavor, organic lime flavor, organic lime essential oil, stevia.
For more information on the eco-perks of Bubble & Bee Organic, please read my Bubble & Bee Organic company review, which discusses ingredients used, green policies, eco-benefits and other information about the company. Other than a non-updated blog, this company had seemingly zero cons and I gave them 5 out of 5 trees, a perfect score.
Cedar (age 10) and myself.
What we thought of these products
Honestly, I’ve been meaning to review these products forever, but my ten-year-old son Cedar kept stealing these products from under my nose and taking them to school. Meaning the products haven’t been with me, but my son, who oddly doesn’t want to write my blog posts for me.
The fact that Cedar is a fan is a big deal. Cedar has sensitive skin and eczema. If he doesn’t use lotion and lip balm he’ll get dry patches and break out, especially during the winter. The problem here is that he’s a ten-year-old boy. He’s VERY anti lotion and lip balm, because he thinks most are too girly. For example, he won’t use this pomegranate lip balm I have because it’s red – it doesn’t make your lips red, it’s just colored with fruit, thus red, but he refuses to use it. He also hates “weird” smelling lotion and anything with overly cute packaging.
However, he LOVES the Bubble & Bee coconut & lime collection. One, the products themselves are a non-girly light green color and the scent is tropical and very lime-based. He’ll eat whole limes if you let him, so he’s really into this stuff. The packaging, while attractive and cute in my opinion, is not, apparently, too cute for a ten-year-old boy. He’s just fine taking these and using these at school in front of all his guy pals.
Here are some of the benefits we’ve seen:
- The lotion goes on smooth and the lip balm goes on amazingly smooth with NO waxy feeling whatsoever.
- The carry along solid lotion stick is packed with product, (no water added) and yet fits in a tiny tube that you can carry in your pocket or purse. It’s very travel-friendly.
- The scent is awesome. I’m not a huge coconut fan, but this scent is more lime and we both agree it smells great. It’s a perfect scent for boys or girls. I took the lotion stick to a family dinner, passed it around, and everyone said it smelled great.
- The lip balm is sooooo smooth. I love that it’s so concentrated and it really lasts on your lips for a while, as compared to other other, less long-lasting lip balms we’ve tried.
- My son hates getting his hands messy with lotion, and thus, these lotion sticks are the perfect solution. You never have to dip in or touch the actual lotion, just hold the container and rub it on.
- Both products are VERY long lasting, I’m guessing, because they’re so concentrated. We’ve had these forever and they still have product in them.
While I do like solid lotion sticks and other solid lotion products, I don’t often use them because they’re time consuming. They take longer to use than say, a pump lotion or cream. I feel like Bubble & Bee lotion sticks are good for a quick moisturizer on the go, but not great for overall use in the morning after your shower. If I went with a lotion stick, I’d choose Silky Soy Moisture Bar instead, although the Silky Bars aren’t certified organic, which is a downside.
My son would choose this Bubble & Bee lotion though. My son like the lotion stick a little more than I did, maybe because there’s less of him to lotion. I also thought the lotion didn’t last as long as other lotions, once on your skin, but again, my son thought it worked great.
4.5 out of 5 little trees. I scored these down half a point because I didn’t think the lotion stick was a realistic all body type lotion and it didn’t seem to last as long after putting it on. However, my son is a huge fan and he noted that there are no cons for him. Overall, these are awesomely scented products that we think most people in your family will love. Bonus, Bubble & Bee offers affordable, not outrageously priced organics.
- Buy Coconut & Lime Lotion Stick or Coconut & Lime Lip Balm
- Bubble & Bee Organic Company Website
- Join Bubble & Bee Organic on Facebook
- Friend B&B on Twitter