You can still score gifts with online shipping in time for Christmas at many venues for a few more days – which means you have enough time to pick up a super slick eco-arts & craft gift for the little artist in your house.
Oompa Art Supplies: The best reason to shop at Oompa is because they carry lots of non-toxic art goodies and they’ve got a killer sale going on. From now through 12/17 at noon CST shoppers will receive 10% off orders over $100 at Oompa! Simply use the code “CHANCE17” at checkout.
- Rocker Supply Bag from Four Peas: Hip art supply carrier made with 600 denier plus nylon – PVC and phthalate free.
- Surfin’ Kids Easel – Clear Natural from Ecotots : This easel is constructed from just three pieces of 100% formaldehyde-free, Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) Certified/environmentally friendly SmartWood and features a durable, 100% non-toxic water-based finish. Has a modern look plus as a perk for parents, the easel assembles and disassembles (for easy storage) in minutes with InModern’s patented, no-tools assembly method.
- Natural Soy Crayon Rocks, 8 pk from Clementine Art: These innovative rock crayons are perfect for small hands and made with kosher soy wax, mayan mineral pigments, stearic acid, palmitic acid and natural Brazilian rosen. Crayons are non-toxic, with no harsh chemical additives or dyes. Washable with soap and water. Packaging made from 100% recycled and post consumer materials.
OTHER ART GIFTS FOR CRAFTY KIDS:
- Whales Sketchbook: Ecojot uses 100% recycled paper in all their products.
- Enviroblox Set: Made from cornstarch and colored with food-safe dye, these biodegradable building blocks instantly stick together when moistened with water and can be dissolved in running water. Set includes 400 blox, 3 molding tools, sponge and instructions. You can build all sorts of cool stuff with these – my son loves his.
- Art Kit: Mod kid experts P’kolino have created this adorable art kit for busy kids. Made non-toxic and includes a roll of paper made to fit, as well as toxic-free crayons and colored pencils!
- Non-toxic Natural Mary’s Softdough Rainbow Tub with Purple, Blue, Green, Yellow and Red – Natural Alternative to Playdough – 1.2 lbs: Large tub of all natural playdough that lasts up to 3 years.
- Crazy Crayons Eco Stars (100% Recycled Crayons): 20 pretty little non-toxic 100% recycled and recyclable star crayons. Great for the holidays!
- Kitty Crayons – way too adorable and non-toxic. A nice stocking stuffer or alternative to small crayons. Little ones will like the chunky shape of these easy to use kitties.
- Felt Gingerbread House Kit – so flipping cool. Kids can craft their own cavity-free gingerbread house over and over with this eco-friendly kit. Made with 100% Oko-Tex certified wool felt. There’s also a really cute Felt Cake Decorating Set available.
- Miss Brittany’s Organic Preschool Fun Dough: Beautiful art dough made with filtered water, organic flour, Mediterranean sea salt, organic canola oil, kosher cream of tartar, organic vitamin c, and non-toxic made in the USA liquid watercolor plus its packaged in 100% biodegradable and compostable corn plastic containers.
BEAD FUN FOR ALL AGES!
- Shains Recycled Fashion Accessories for Kids: Awesome recycled bead kits for kids – great icons that allow kids to mix and match and remake cool creations.
- Grimm’s Spiel & Holz 100 Wood Lacing Beads: Beautiful beads made of alder, lime, maple or cherry wood. They are stained with water-based dyes and natural oils that allow the natural beauty of the wood grain to come through. Great for younger children ages 3+.
- Bead Bazaar Bead Box Kit – Nature Friends: This set is made of natural wood. It meets or exceeds US and European safety standards and includes assorted color wooden beads, charms, cotton strings, and instructions to create 3 beautiful necklaces packaged in a reusable box.