Bubble & Bee is an excellent green company with affordable organic products that everyone in your family will love.
Bubble & Bee Organic was founded by Stephanie Greenwood, who started investigating chemicals in her personal care products, such as parabens, phthalates, and artificial fragrance at the age of 26. After learning that many (most) body care products contain hidden icky ingredients, she decided to make her own products using healthier, organic ingredients.
After some experimentation, Greenwood enlisted the help of a chemist friend to help her refine her formulas, and soon she had a vast repertoire of her own products including soaps, shampoos, lip balms and deodorants for her family. Thinking people other than her family might enjoy the products, she partnered up with a business partner and Bubble & Bee Organic was officially born.
The current mission of B&B Organic is to sell quality organic and safe products and also to inform others about the importance of staying away from the dangerous chemicals in conventional products.
Bubble & Bee Organic offers an enormous range of body care products. In fact, maybe all the products you’ll ever need to stay clean and smooth. Check out their amazing range in the slideshow below…
- Organic bath salt cubes – adorable!
- Organic lotions
- Organic shower gel
- Organic lip balms
- Organic soaps
- Organic facial care
- A wide range of gift baskets
- Organic baby and maternity care products
- Organic deodorants
COMPANY SUSTAINABILITY PERKS:
- Bubble & Bee Organic is a certified organic processing facility, certified by the Utah State Department of Agriculture and Food.
- Produces most of their products organically, and the ones they don’t are clarified in great detail on their website.
- Recycled all excess packaging that comes to them as much as possible.
- Uses only recyclable or reuseable materials for all product containers and packaging, such as post-consumer recycled PET plastic.
- Currently exploring the option of solar or wind power for their facility.
- When the company runs out of reusable packaging materials, they buy recycled newsprint roll ends from their local newspaper press.
- The company is cruelty-free – meaning, zero animal testing.
- Part of the Coming Clean Campaign – something I really like to see body care companies on board with.
- Most of their products are free from parabens, propylene glycol, ethoxylated compounds, aluminum, SLS, “fragrance,” artificial colors, micas, oxides, DEA, TEA, Urea and other harmful substances.
- They offer a helpful archive of articles about harmful chemicals in body care products – thus educating customers.
- Every single product on their site is clearly marked “organic” or not, and offers full usage and ingredients info, so you won’t be tricked or buy something you don’t want.
OTHER COMPANY PERKS:
- Unopened package return policy.
- Online shop – no searching all over for their products!
- B&B Organic deodorants comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- The fact that they’re trying to combat the whole toxic deodorant issue is HUGE. Conventional deodorant is a big bad when it comes to toxins, and yet, of all the “natural” and organic deodorants I’ve tried NONE have worked very well. Now, I haven’t tried their deodorants, but, the mere fact that they offer a gigantic range means you’re more likely to find a non-toxic deodorant to suit you.
- Many products come in tiny sizes that easily slip into a purse or bag or even a pocket. For example their nice lotion sticks allow for organic-on-the-go ease!
- Adorable packaging, but not so sticky sweet that you couldn’t give these products to a “manly man”. Plus, all ingredients and labels are clearly laid out on their packaging, even on their smallest products.
- Their product range is appealing to women, men and kids (as you’ll see in my soon to come organic lotion stick and lip balm review). Many organic companies only make products for one type of consumer, but not B&B.
- Large range of product scents – a perk because it’s hard to find a favorite. For scent-sensitive individuals, there are fragrance-free options as well.
- A great discussion about lye in soap is available at their website. This is excellent, because I’ve been asked about this often (you can’t make soap without it, but people worry).
- Clearly laid out website that’s easy as pie to navigate.
I think this company’s prices are excellent. Nothing is overly expensive for the average family in my opinion and because many of their products are concentrated, you’re getting a killer deal. Plus the company offers trial sizes of many products, allowing you to spend less to find your favorites. Their higher priced products are comparable to other organic companies, except keep in mind that many so called organic companies up their prices on “natural” not organic products. I’ve highlighted three awesome deal examples below:
- The Mini Gift Kit – your choice of an organic lotion stick and organic lip balm for just $10! A terrific small gift or stocking stuffer idea.
- Baked Apple Salt Scrub for just $10 – a great deal, one of the best I’ve seen beyond homemade scrubs.
- Chai Guy 100% Organic Lotion Stick – this, and other organic lotion sticks are just $8 each, but pack a lot of awesome product into a small tube.
Regular shipping is never more than $6.00 and they have special shipping offers too, such as FREE shipping for sales over $99.00.
Honestly, I looked and looked and found no cons (unless you consider a non-updated blog a con). This is an excellent company that’s 100% forthcoming and as healthy as possible.
5 out of 5 little trees. This is not a 100% organic company, but they pass my organic fakers test – meaning they don’t say, “Hey this is organic” when a product is clearly not. VERY few companies are selling honest organics, so this is a huge perk.
Organic integrity, partnered with affordable prices, a wide range of products and clear green practices make this a wonderful eco-company to spend your dollars with. No tricks; just lots of awesome body care treats.