BABYBEARSHOP is a mama created luxury organic body care line made up of organic, all-natural, non-toxic products for both babies and mamas. All products are not only safe for your body but safe for the earth as well.
BASICS: A while back, a mama of two decided to launch BABYBEARSHOP, a purely organic skincare line ‘just right’ for mothers, babies, and grown-ups alike who care about their health, the environment and having lusciously soft and healthy skin. The company only manufacture products that they feel good about using on their own skin and their children’s skin. The BABYBEARSHOP line up of current products includes items such as…
- Cheeky Baby Butter and Mama Oils for chapped baby and mama skin.
- Gentle Baby Bird Soap made with organic oils of palm, lavender, coconut and aloe.
- Soy wax candles in recycled glass.
- A luscious line of organic and vegan lip balms in beautiful vintage tins.
- An outstanding collection of organic gift sets – perfectly ready to give for a baby shower or other special event.
- And more!
Make the jump to see many of this company’s beautiful products and to learn more about the eco-pros of BABYBEARSHOP…
- BABYBEARSHOP’s products are made in the USA.
- 100% cruelty-free, never tested on animals and member of PETA.
- All products are a minimum of 99% certified organic, have 100% natural ingredients, contain no artificial anything and are free of common allergens. There are no artificial colors or fragrances, no preservatives, no genetically-modified ingredients, and no parabens. Only the safest, highest-quality organic or wild-crafted essential oils are used. Products contain no phenoxyethanol, lactoperoxidase, no citrus seed extract and no other synthetic preservatives or additives. They contain no dairy, no nuts, no gluten, no soy, no egg, no oat, no colors, no artificial anything. Because of this, the company makes products that are perfect for children or mamas with allergies.
- BABYBEARSHOP is one of the recommended organic companies listed in the Organic Consumers Association’s Coming Clean Campaign. That means that this company is not pushing fake organics.
- Skin Deep notes that BABYBEARSHOP has signed the Compact for Safe Cosmetics and that they’re up-to-date on all requirements and meet minimum requirements for Full Member status. Additionally BABYBEARSHOP products all earned a score of 0 to 1, which is outstanding. Very few body care companies achieve 0-1 Skin Deep scores across the board.
- This company offers full disclosure of all ingredients on packaging and at their website. Plus they do more then simply disclose, they offer helpful consumer information about all ingredients.
- Goodies are packaged in recyclable containers.
- For every order that is placed, BABYBEARSHOP plants a tree to offset carbon emissions.
- This company is a member of Co-op America, Safecosmetics, Organic Trade Association, Healthy Child Healthy World, PETA and Trees for the Future.
Honestly, I always look VERY hard to find some sort of con when I review companies. It’s my opinion that no company is perfect and if I think so I probably didn’t look hard enough. That said, I looked a lot and failed to find any negative issues within this company. The only con I came up with is that you may need to be careful due to BABYBEARSHOP’s use of essential oils. While I’m a big believer in essential oils, they’re not safe for everyone and can cause allergic reactions. But this is more a general heads up than a con.
5 out of 5 little trees! I almost never give scores of 5 – in fact only two other scores of 5 spring to mind – Whole Green Catalog: 1000 Best Things for You and the Earth and Earth Mama Angel Baby. This puts BABYBEARSHOP in great company. If you’re looking for healthy, non-toxic, green and lovely body care for you and your baby then BABYBEARSHOP is an excellent company to buy products from.