Green cleaning expands far beyond your own home. It’s true, cleaning green does help keep your home, and more importantly, your family, clean and toxin-free, but it’s also smart if you want to keep the entire planet healthier. Best of all, you can cut your household budget by over $1,500 in five years, simply by switching to homemade green cleaners.
Homemade green cleaners
- First things first, get rid of all those toxic cleaners under the sink. Then take a moment to learn about homemade green cleaner safety.
- Green and safe kitchen pantry homemade cleaners
- Homemade all-purpose cleaners & safer mold cleaners
- Homemade green kitchen cleaners
- Easy homemade organic liquid hand soap
P.S. Make sure you’re cleaning with cloth, not paper.