Just an FYI for all my regular readers…
Cedar is leaving soon to spend three weeks with his grandparents in Minnesota and Florida. That said, I’d like to drink him in a bit while he’s still in town – hike, swim, hang out, etc., which means Growing a Green Family is going on a little break for the next week.
Although there’s a chance I’ll be popping in with a post (especially if limiting screen time gets to me and I need to vent) I may just as likely avoid this blog for the next week. I will not be sending out the Growing a Green Family newsletter this week either. In order to help keep you entertained while I’m gone, I’ll leave you with some links…
10 most popular GAGF reads right now – for those who like hanging with the in-crowd
- 50 Amazing Homemade Organic Popsicle Recipes & Ideas - most popular post
- Non-Toxic Popsicle Molds for Homemade Popsicles
- Homemade Organic Watermelon Ice Pops
- 100 Homemade Organic Popsicle Recipes
- 2012 Sunscreen Winners and Losers + Best Safe Sunscreens of 2012
- Best non-toxic sunscreen for 2011 – safe sunscreen choices for kids and adults
- Ten cool BPA-free reusable water bottles for kids
- DIY Green Toy – Nine Affordable Play Kitchen Sets
- Ultimate Guide to BPA-free Popsicle Molds & Ice Pop Gear
- Homemade Organic Ice Pops 101
10 least popular GAGF reads – for the green rebels among us
- Green Consumer Tips for Kids & Teens
- Just Say No to Bottled Water
- How To Quit Using Paper Towels & Paper Napkins
- How to make eco-friendly and smart shopping choices
- Men or Women – Which Gender is More Eco-friendly?
- Parents need to avoid commercialism along with kids
- Ten ways to go green in 30 seconds or less
- The World’s Cheapest Eco-Craft – Organic Craft Dough
- Wash your hands clean and green
- Why green living is worth it - least popular post (really?)
What have we learned here?: GAGF readers REALLY LOVE ice pops and clearly stick to seasonal reading. Also, people may be avoiding some key green issues, which frankly concerns me. But no worries.
After getting Cedar onto his airplane, I’ll be back (in about a week). Hope everyone has a great start of July. Remember, play it safe on the 4th!