If an eco-friendly play kitchen is on your child’s wish list this holiday season, then you’ll need some play food to go with it. Felt play food is inexpensive, safe, soft and comes in an array of fresh colors, making it a great choice. If you want to learn more about eco-friendly felt vs. conventional, read this post.
This summer, Cedar and I started trying to make some homemade felt food for a friend’s holiday gift – more on this later. We did okay for beginners, but it’s a lot of work. The good folks at Etsy have us beat in the design category for sure, so if you’re looking for some unique and wonderful felt play food sets, I’d check Etsy first.
IMPORTANT – felt food takes time to make. If you’re ordering for the holidays or for a time-specific gift, contact the stores below and place your order well before you need it!
Below I’ve posted some of my favorite felt food shops on Etsy along with three notable felt food creations from each shop…
- Felt Food Baking Ingredients Wool Play Set
- Felt Play Food Soup Can with Interactive Opening Lid Meat and Vegetables
- Felt Food Waffle with Bananas Syrup and Whipped Cream
- Felt Food Cookie Baking Set
- Felt Food Baked Potato with Butter and Sour Cream with Chives
- Felt Food Hot Chocolate with Mini Marshmallows
- Apple Dippers with Caramel Sauce Eco Felt Play Food
- Watermelon Fruit Basket Felt Play Food Apple Orange Kiwi Pineapple Banana
- Ants on a Log Celery Sticks Peanut Butter and Raisins Felt Play Food Snack
- Felt play Christmas Cookies Set Of 5
- Pretend Play Felt Bags Of Fruit And Vegetables
- Gingerbread cookie dough