Luckily, green and affordable stocking stuffers are getting easier to come by, but it still takes some looking. I’ve rounded up some of my favorite eco-friendly stocking stuffers here, and all come in at under $10.
Remember, often, a great way to get less expensive green stocking stuffer, or gifts in general, is to buy in bulk. This works best if you’ve got more than one child, but consider donating some to a local shelter – they’d be happy to have your extra gifts.
1. $6.00 All the Better to Kiss You With Eco-Lip Balm – USDA certified organic single.
2. $6.15 LUSH World Piece Bath Bomb
3. $6.00 Mini Rolling Turtles
1. $1.20 Maple Landmark – Tops
2. $5.20 The New 50 Simple Things Kids Can Do to Save the Earth – there’s also a Kindle edition
3. $6.00 (set of three) Fair Trade Hackey Sacks from Guatemala
4. $7.99 Crazy Crayons Eco Stars Recycled Wax Crayons
1. $8.60 Green Toys Green Toys Jump Rope – Green
2. $7.00 knitting tower with bright rainbow yarn
3. $7.50 Crayon Rocks in Red Velvet Bag
4. $8.49 Aromatherapy Deck – make this deck a more useful gift by adding an organic essential oil or two.
- $8.50 Animal Rubber Bands by Ohashi & Haneda
- $3.55 (per car) Educo by Hape Int. Little Auto 4-Pack
- $5.95 Yesterday’s News Recycled Coloring Set
- $5.99 (per duck) Boon Odd Duck
- $5.85 Fair Trade Animal Pencil Sharpeners
- $6.99 Green Start: Little Helpers