St. Patrick’s Day is coming up March 17th. Actually, I don’t know too many families who go all out for St. Patrick’s Day. Usually, it’s more of an adult holiday. Still, just in case your eco-family is looking to get their green on this year, below are some fun and eco-friendly ideas.
Cute Recycled and Eco-minded St. Patrick’s Day Crafts & Activities
- Craft a St. Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Trap – this is an awesome idea!
- Make Shamrock Stamps Out of a Green Pepper
- Consider growing Shamrocks
- Make Origami Four Leaf Clovers (with recycled paper of course)
- 17 St Patrick’s Day Crafts
- Hand print rainbow
- 3D Rainbow Paper Craft
Yummy St. Patrick’s Day Treats
- Make clover cookies but be sure to use organic ingredients
- Make a Vegan Shamrock Smoothie
- 5 Vegan St Patrick’s Day Recipes
- 5 Healthy Shamrock and Rainbow Meals for St. Patrick’s Day
- Tons of cool vegan St. Patrick’s Day recipes
Cool St. Patrick’s Day Decor
Party & Cake offers sweet printable fun that can be used for a St. Patrick’s Day party or school photo booth. Their St. Patrick’s Day set comes with everything you need to print out fun decor right at home with recycled paper, including mustaches, a pot of gold, shamrocks, leprechaun hat, banners and more.