The following DIY play kitchen options are easy and affordable and if you get started now your child can have his or her very own green play kitchen set for the holidays.
Browse the gallery below for other great DIY play kitchen set ideas (see links below gallery)
- Sweet pastel kitchen – this truly amazing kitchen is giving my old favorite above a run for the money. I LOVE the green and the little cloth accessories!
- Eco-Friendly Play Kitchen – $12 instructions let you build this amazing DIY kitchen.
- Re-purposed entertainment center – Terribly creative, practically free, and a great way to keep furniture out of the landfill.
- Adorable red & white kitchen – $59 will get you this sweet red and white dream kitchen.
- Beautiful blue play kitchen – This looks like a master toy builder made it, but you can do it yourself.
- IKEA hacker play kitchen – Ah, IKEA – grab an inexpensive shelf or two and you’ve got a super easy DIY play kitchen. This one is dreamy.
- Blue entertainment center kitchen – another fab entertainment center saved from the trash.
- Homemade cube kitchen – This play kitchen is a little more expensive than some DIY versions, but it’s lovely and easy. All cubes are made with beautiful sustainably grown and harvested baltic birch plywood that is finished with eco-friendly paints.