We don’t go nuts over Thanksgiving at my house. We get together and cook a meal, but nothing too fancy or formal. That said, everyone’s idea of Thanksgiving is different. Whether you’re hyper casual like at my house or extra formal, there’s still room to be green. I’ve got some ideas below that can help you out, no matter your Thanksgiving style.
Watch this space for more ideas as November continues…
Eco-friendly Thanksgiving decor and crafts:
Planning your Thanksgiving day menu:
- Save money on organic food for the holidays
- Homemade Organic Honey Oat Bread
- DIY Healthy Organic & Fair Trade Hot Chocolate
- Organic Cooking Know-How – 18 Green & Healthy Cookbook Ideas
- Need organic pumpkins? Learn where to find them.
General green Thanksgiving resources: