Autumn is the best season hands down – in my opinion – to get outside. The weather is cold, but not too cold. The trees are gorgeous and there’s a nice smoky scent in the air. Plus we have plenty of fun fall holidays to celebrate. All in all, autumn is a great time to have fun and practice green living skills; before the major winter holiday season arrives.
Check out the links below to learn more about how to have an eco-friendly autumn. Also watch this space – as the season continues, I’ll add more helpful tips related to green fall living right here.
HAVE A GREEN HALLOWEEN!
- National Costume Swap Day
- Enter the 2010 ChicoBag & Green Halloween Bag Design Contest
- Do You Need an Organic Halloween Pumpkin?
- NEW 2010 Fair Trade Trick or Treat Kit
- Recycled Autumn Holiday Cards, Invitations & More
- Adorable Halloween Goodies
PLAN AN ECO-FRIENDLY THANKSGIVING
COZY DISHES & TREATS FOR AUTUMN
- Homemade Organic Honey Oat Bread
- DIY Healthy Organic & Fair Trade Hot Chocolate
- Homemade organic candy corn sugar cookies
- Organic caramel apples
GENERAL GREEN AUTUMN RESOURCES
[hot chocolate image via Flickr user insidious_plots]