Autumn is the best season hands down – in my opinion – to get outside. The weather is cold, but not too cold. The trees are gorgeous and there’s a nice smoky scent in the air. Plus we have plenty of fun fall holidays to celebrate. All in all, autumn is a great time to have fun and practice green living skills; before the major winter holiday season arrives.
Check out the links below to learn more about how to have an eco-friendly autumn. Also watch this space – as the season continues, I’ll add more helpful tips related to green fall living right here.
GREEN HALLOWEEN TREATS
- Green Halloween Edible Treats for 50¢ or Less
- Eco-Friendly Non-Edible Halloween Treats for 50¢ or less
HAVE A GREEN HALLOWEEN!
- National Costume Swap Day
- Enter the 2010 ChicoBag & Green Halloween Bag Design Contest
- Do You Need an Organic Halloween Pumpkin?
- NEW 2010 Fair Trade Trick or Treat Kit
- Recycled Autumn Holiday Cards, Invitations & More
- Halloween Costume Add-Ons: Less Toxic Halloween Skin and Hair Products
- Eco-friendly Halloween costumes for kids
- Adorable Halloween Goodies
PLAN AN ECO-FRIENDLY THANKSGIVING
- Natural Thanksgiving Decor
- Throw a Green Thanksgiving Event
- Eco-Friendly Thanksgiving Place Cards
- Save money on organic food for the holidays
COZY DISHES & TREATS FOR AUTUMN
- Homemade Organic Honey Oat Bread
- DIY Healthy Organic & Fair Trade Hot Chocolate
- Homemade organic candy corn sugar cookies
- Organic caramel apples
GENERAL GREEN AUTUMN RESOURCES
[hot chocolate image via Flickr user insidious_plots]