Today is Blog Action Day and the topic up for discussion is water. Following are my Blog Action Day 2010 posts:
- Water is not a never ending resource in the USA
- Green Movie Review: FLOW
- How Organics Help Conserve & Protect Water
OR you can read past posts about water issues here at Growing a Green Family:
- Time to stop buying bottled water!
- Ten BPA-free reusable water bottles for adults
- Ten cool BPA-free reusable water bottles for kids + bonus art bottle
- Last year I spent hundreds on bottled water!
- OCD Kitchen Water Saving Habits
- Bottled Water Causes Blindness in Puppies!
OR you can see what other people are saying about water – following are some of my favorite Blog Action Day 2010 posts from around the web…
- My friend Peggy wrote about how unsafe water is the biggest killer – that’s before war and hunger.
- My peeps over at Celebrate Green ask you to consider what it would be like if your family had no access to clean water.
- Inhabitat offers up the Top 6 Life-Saving Designs for Clean Drinking Water.
- Ten Culprits Of The Global Water Crisis (And Startups Trying To Solve It) from TechCrunch.
- EcoSalon gives you 6 things you don’t know about water.
- 1800Recycling tells you how to collect greywater.
- Lastly, food’s water footprint via Blue Kitchen.
Of course, with 5,000+ blogs participating in this year’s Blog Action Day, there’s plenty more where this came from. Check out the Blog Action Day website to see even more water issue posts in action.