As someone who owns a fair share of ice pop gear, it’s interesting to see what other sort of gear is popular with other folks too. Below are the *best-selling ice pop items on Amazon.
Best selling ice pop molds
- Tovolo Groovy Ice Pop Molds – Yellow
- Norpro Ice Pop Maker
- Norpro Silicone Ice Pop Maker Set
- Tovolo Groovy Ice Pop Molds – Green
- Tovolo Star Ice Pop Molds – Green
- Progressive International Freezer Pop Maker
- Orka Ice Pop Molds
- Kidco Healthy Snack Frozen Treat Trays
- Zoku Slow Pops: Classic Pop Molds
- Zoku Slow Pops: Mini Pop Molds
- GRAZIA Silicone Ice Pop Maker Set
- Onyx Stainless Steel Popsicle Mold
- Tovolo Ice Cream Pop Molds
- Tovolo Freezer Jewel Pop Molds
- Tovolo Blue Rocket Pops
As you can see Tovolo ice pop molds are big on the best sellers list, and that’s not a shock. I love most Tovolo molds. Read my Tolovo popsicle mold review. I was surprised to see that a reusable mold set with sticks instead of reusable handles ranked number 2, but what can you do?
Best popsicle books
As I’ve noted time and time again, there just aren’t that many great ice pop books on the market. Not enough to build a best seller list in any case. That said, below are the top 5 most highly rated ice pop books…
- Paletas: Authentic Recipes for Mexican Ice Pops, Shaved Ice & Aguas Frescas
- People’s Pops: 55 Recipes for Ice Pops, Shave Ice, and Boozy Pops from Brooklyn’s Coolest Pop Shop
- Ice Pop Joy
- Pops!: Icy Treats for Everyone
- Perfect Pops: The 50 Best Classic & Cool Treats
Best selling blenders
If you’re making tons of ice pops each summer, a blender is a must have kitchen appliance. However, you don’t need a super fancy, insanely expensive blender – not if you’re just using it for ice pops.
I owned a $20 blender for about 10+ years and made hundreds of pops with it. I recently bought another inexpensive blender and my guess is that it’ll be with me for a long time. Of all the best selling blenders (100 total) there are 9 that I feel are safe (glass, not plastic jar) and that come in under $40 a pop. All of them are likely perfect for your basic popsicle making needs.
- Hamilton Beach Power Elite Multi-Function Blender
- Hamilton Beach Wave Power Plus Blender
- Hamilton Beach Wavestation Express Dispensing Blender
- Oster 8-Speed 6-Cup Blender
- Hamilton Beach Wave Crusher Multi-Function Blender
- Oster 6-Cup Glass Jar 12-Speed Blender, Brushed Nickel – this was my 10 year blender BTW, only I had a different color.
- Hamilton Beach Blender and Chopper
- Black & Decker Crush Master 10-Speed Blender
- Oster 16-Speed Blender with Glass Jar
*My idea of a best seller is ice pop gear that’s both popular AND eco-friendly. If popsicle molds or other ice pop items are featured as a best seller, but I know the item is not safe and/or BPA-free, then I haven’t included said item on my list.