Yesterday I posted the top ten most popular green family posts of 2011. However, in order to have room at the top, some posts do have to hit rock bottom (sad). It always surprises me to see what my readers don’t find interesting.
Still, if you want to be a rebel, and go against popular consensus, you may want to check these posts out. Sure they weren’t the most popular, but in part, that’s because some were new (as in December new). Plus, unpopular or not, maybe you’ll still learn something.
Least popular green family posts of 2011 – from most to least popular
- What does being a green parent mean to you?
- Choose Your Green Shade of Grocery Shopping
- Alternatives to conventional schooling – even for single parents
- Tips for a less consumer-minded holiday season
- Signs your child may be overweight
- Food industry wants to keep BPA in food – big surprise
- Make the most of shopping at the local farmers’ market
- Homemade Memory Game Craft Project
- Why U.S. parents are in denial about childhood weight issues
- Where to find an organic Halloween pumpkin
Interesting mix. No one wants an organic pumpkin?