Engaging young children in crafty projects is a great way to grow your child’s imagination and it can help them develop lifelong skills such as creativity, hand-eye coordination, critical thinking and so much more. Plus, if you go with green-art supplies and kits, crafts can teach your child about green living.
Artterro makes eco-friendly arts and crafts easy and affordable for all green families, and this is your chance to try one of their amazing art kits for FREE!
WHAT YOU CAN WIN!
Two Growing a Green Family readers will win a nice eco-friendly kid prize package. Each winner will receive their choice of either an Artterro Wire & Bead Kit or an Artterro Wool Felt Bug Kit. Plus, both winners will score an awesome kid-friendly Artterro Art Journal Kit. That’s enough crafty fun for many a rainy day!
- Read my review of the Artterro Wool Felt Bug Kit
- Learn more about eco-friendly Artterro
- Read my review of more Artterro craft kits
This giveaway starts today, January 24, 2012 and ends on Wednesday, February 1, 2012. Midnight – my time (west coast time).
HOW TO ENTER
Leave a comment on this post, telling me a little bit about what sort of arts and crafts projects your child enjoys doing. For example, if it was me entering, I’d say, “My son loves playing with clay, drawing comics and doodling.” Also let me know which kit your child would want if he or she wins – the Artterro Wire & Bead Kit or an Artterro Wool Felt Bug Kit.
- U.S. residents only please. Although Artterro (and Growing a Green Family) love our worldwide pals, shipping is only possible in the U.S. for this giveaway.
- One entry per household please.
- On February 2, 2012 I’ll draw two random winner from all eligible entries, post the winning names here and also email the winners.
- If you win, you’ll need to email me back within a week with your contact info. If you don’t email back, I’ll assume that you’ve changed your mind and I’ll choose an alternate winner.
- To get your prize to you, I’ll need your full name, U.S. mailing address, valid email, and phone number. I don’t share this info with anyone but Artterro. However, if you’re not comfortable giving this info to me, please do not enter.