Adults aren’t as much fun to shop for as kids, in my opinion, so I didn’t pull together too many adult gifts. Still, I figured it was fair to post some green gifts for adults. Two good green (and easy) ideas for an adult would be a subscription to a nice eco-friendly magazine or a fresh new 2011 eco-friendly calendar. Check out my other ideas below – all $25 or less.
- NRDC: Simple Steps Deck
- Hempmania Hemp Wallet- Trifold
- Potting Shed Creations – Wintergreen Garden in a Bag
- To-Go Ware 3 Tier Stainless Steel Food Carrier
- Equal Exchange Fair Trade Coffee
Lush goodies for adults. Read about Lush green policies, Fair Trade purchasing and eco-packaging at the Lush website. See my picks below.
- Organic & Natural Baked Apple Spice Salt Scrub
- Lead Free Pewter Owl Ornament
- Josh Jakus Winepocket
- Fair Trade Elephant Potholders
- Non-toxic Fred Cool Jazz Ice Cube Tray
- Recycled Bike Chain Coat Hooks
- FSC Certified Window Bird Feeder
- Evergreen Candleworks Silky Soy Moisture Bar – I LOVE these. My favorite scents are Citrus Basil, Sandalwood, Patchouli & Amber and Vanilla Pear but all of the ones I’ve tried have been amazing.
- FSC-certified Arroyo Candle Blocks