I wouldn’t say it’s the worst day ever; but…
- Everyone is being hyper frustrating.
- My phone keeps ringing (while I’m working).
- Cedar woke me up at 4:30, AFTER I’d been up until 3am working.
- The electricity went out all over the neighborhood and I couldn’t easily find the candles.
- Client’s checks are late and sadly my bill people just don’t care.
So yeah, it’s been one of those days. All I want to do is look at cute green stuff to cheer me up. That said…
- Batty Owl Halloween card made with sustainable wood – CUTE!
- Pumpkin Pie – Organic Shea Body Scrub – okay, technically not “cute” but I’m a huge sugar scrub fan and I bet this would make me feel spicy and relaxed.
- Extra hyper cute Halloween strawberry treat for the kids! Use organic strawberries of course.
- MAX from Where the Wild Things Are costume – in organic cotton fleece. Sweet. All toddlers need this costume.
There, now I feel a little better.