I wouldn’t say it’s the worst day ever; but…
- Everyone is being hyper frustrating.
- My phone keeps ringing (while I’m working).
- Cedar woke me up at 4:30, AFTER I’d been up until 3am working.
- The electricity went out all over the neighborhood and I couldn’t easily find the candles.
- Client’s checks are late and sadly my bill people just don’t care.
So yeah, it’s been one of those days. All I want to do is look at cute green stuff to cheer me up. That said…
- Batty Owl Halloween card made with sustainable wood – CUTE!
- It’s the Great Pumpkin Recycled Storybook Purse – so flippin’ adorable. I wouldn’t carry this around on a daily basis, but it’d be awesome as a Halloween candy holder. The bag is made from a recycled copy of “It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown” by Charles Schultz and recycled fabrics. Such a cool idea.
- Organic fall Apple cookies from Beautiful Sweets – man do I need some of these today! How cute right?!
- Pumpkin Pie – Organic Shea Body Scrub – okay, technically not “cute” but I’m a huge sugar scrub fan and I bet this would make me feel spicy and relaxed.
- Extra hyper cute Halloween strawberry treat for the kids! Use organic strawberries of course.
- MAX from Where the Wild Things Are costume – in organic cotton fleece. Sweet. All toddlers need this costume.
There, now I feel a little better.