I’ve written before about how Earth Day swag makes me nuts. Especially since so much of said swag is entirely NOT eco-friendly. However, Earth Day cloth diapers are a different breed. Not only are cloth diapers super cute but they’re also eco-friendly and affordable, making them an easy Earth Day product to stand behind.
Below are some of the most adorable Earth Day and spring minded diapers in town…
- This Saving the Planet fashion set from Perfect Bum is just about as Earth Day minded as you’re going to get in a cloth diaper and tee set – affordable too.
- gDiaper has a lovely limited edition Little gPants in Good Lovin’ especially for Earth Day babies.
- Thirsties Duo Wrap Snap in Blackbird is one of my favorite tree-minded diapers. Great for tree planting outings or just about any other time.
- Diaper Talk in Peace Begins With Me from FuzziBunz® isn’t exactly eco or nature minded, but so cute and really, what’s better than some peace on Earth Day? Other colors available.
- Fitted Cloth Diaper OS Flannel in Go Green, Save the Planet from Greenchild Creations – super eco, super cute.
- The Ultra-Lite Diaper in Fanta Pink from Kushies is just about the most stylish spring diaper in creation. Love the colors.
- My new favorite cloth diaper design of all time is this Bamboo Velour with Mushrooms from Banana Bottoms. I have no idea why I’m so into mushrooms lately, but ah well.
- Bummis Super Whisper Wrap in Jungle – to grow animal love in your kiddo early on.
- All In One (AIO) Diaper in Nature by GroVia offers sweet little bubble trees in soothing colors.
Bonus non-diaper item: Go Green Recycle Save the Earth burp cloth set – too cute not to share. Way cuter than boring white burp cloths in cotton fabric and coordinating White Minky Dots chenille from Belle Etoile Designs.