I like the Mad Scientist invite shown above, but they have lots and lots of other sweet Halloween designs to choose from. Some modern, some adult-minded and some just plain spooky cute. Plus, Paper Culture is fully eco-friendly, unlike many paper companies who only offer some recycled goods.
Eco-perks of Paper Culture:
- All invitations, cards and envelopes are printed on FSC certified 100% post consumer recycled paper.
- The company plants a tree in your honor w/ EVERY order.
- Packaging is all recycled paper.
- Paper Culture is a CarbonFree® company.
- Their paper is Green-e certified and/or Green Seal certified.
- They’re generated by wind power.
- Products are elemental chlorine free.
Now is the time to order for Halloween – Paper Culture is having a site-wide sale with 25% off all purchases through September 19, 2012. Enter code: LDPROMO25 on the Review Order page.